Saturday, October 12, 2013

New York Pizza

435 Mass Ave, Boston, MA

New York Pizza is my go-to late-night pizza place. (Yeah, yeah, I know, the name needs a little work.)




On the corner of Mass Ave and Columbus, you will find (what I believe to be) the greatest little late-night pizza place around Northeastern: New York Pizza. Not only do they have a great selection of slices, but they also have a wide variety of sicilian style pizza, one piece of which is big enough to feed a family of four. It might not be the most chic eatery around, but then again, is there a trendy place to eat dinner at 1 AM anywhere?  







1 comment:

  1. Ahh reading this post made me incredibly hungry (well, it was more the photos) - I definitely want to try a slice of that pepperoni and mushroom! xo

    ReplyDelete