Thursday, June 6, 2013

May Insta Review

1. Who asks a born-and-raised Bostonian if they like watching the Bruins?
2. Coincidentally, these adorable little B's cupcakes were being given out at Fanueil Hall the next day.
3. Downtown Boston is great in the summertime--especially anywhere between the water and the clocktower.
4. In an effort to make myself eat healthier, I started instagraming pretty much everything I eat.
5.  And so began the addiction to coconut water.
6. Mint chip is a super-refreshing ice cream flavor for summer!
7. I'm not a cat lady, I promise.
8. Check out how to make my special crazy-cozy hot cocoa here.
9. 642 Things to Write About--an everyday cure for writer's block!

1. Caprese salad is a classic summer dish.
2. Keep an eye out for an upcoming scallion pancake recipe!
3. Sitting by the fire is the perfect end to a busy spring day.
4. I'm really not a cat lady...my cat is just a lady cat.
5.  Spent Mother's Day with the most amazing woman in the world!
6. Boloco offers some of the best smoothies in Boston.
7. My Panera go-to? UP2 with a large iced green tea.
8. Finally catching up on some much-needed zzz's.
9. The clean-eating challenge continues.

1. Sore throat? Try tea + honey for a quick fix.
2. Boston was cursed with several days of fog in May.
3. Soft serve + jimmies from my favorite ice cream spot, Sprinkles.
4.  Breaking in the new ear candy.
5.  Hibiscus iced tea even tastes girly.
6. Celebrated National Best Friend Day by spamming the internet with pictures of Rita.
7. Cheese + crackers + limonata = the perfect wannabe-classy game-time snack.
8. Obsessed with these earrings from So Good on Newbury Street.
9.  In the wake of renovations, my school's library turns hipster.

No comments:

Post a Comment